Tuesday 14 July 2009

So i've been thinking about...

I bought myself a website a while back, and forgot about this blog.

Said website has undergone so many changes I can't remember the point in getting it, and what i'll adventually use it for, still, having it makes me feel great and stuff.

Since i've been checking out blogs on WoW and investigating all kinds of various ways to play, i've re-discovered this blog space I made ages ago.

What i'll use this for is to waffle about my WoW related experiences and things that come to mind about WoW and other blogs I read, that was I dont ahve to cover it on my actual website that is going to be about erm, JOEGAMER and related things....

So lets populate this bad boy with things I have mentioned and deleted in other past versions of blogs and gossip places.

No comments: